Integrated Asset Management Corp. (“IAM”) (TSX:IAM) and its private corporate debt group, IAM Private Debt Group, announce the closing on June 14, 2017 of a $4,000,000 senior term loan to Wolverine Group Inc. (“Wolverine”) as a follow-on to the first loan disbursed in July 2016. The capital raised allowed the acquisition of a civil work contractor, adding to the scope of services within the company. For complete details, please click here.
- Integrated Asset Management Corp. Announces Results of Voting for Directors at Annual Meeting of ShareholdersFebruary 11, 2019
- Integrated Asset Management Corp. Announces Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal 2019 and Declares DividendFebruary 4, 2019
- Integrated Asset Management Corp. and IAM Private Debt Group Announce CAD 843 Million Close of Sixth Private Corporate Debt FundJanuary 15, 2019
- IAM Announces Results for Fiscal 2018 and Declares DividendNovember 30, 2018
- Integrated Asset Management Corp. and IAM Private Debt Announce Growth Financing for Flying Colours Corp.November 22, 2018